Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Wow, what could KRL use a blog for?

I'm thinking Book discussion groups. Upcoming events. There must be lots more ideas out there.

Anyone can add a comment to something that has been posted. If you are a KRL staff member and want to post straight to the blog, let Nancy know and I'll set you up as a member.

This is how we learn how it works and how to make it work for us.

Cheers...N

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea - I was about to bring up in the next appropriate forum that krl begin a blog. Anything. Everything. Blogging from conferences is a big one in some places. I would do that if it were available.

Had some trouble getting to post.

Still dunno if this one is going to work.

Anonymous said...

i'd like to see this opened up to the public and not limited to KRL employees. Maybe we need one for all and one for employees only.